November 24, 2012

The Belated Durga Puja Story - Story 7 - Part 1

I set out for my once-in-a-year (in other words, annual) pandal hopping. Wearing a Reebok tee, a fastrack watch and a Nokia Carl Zeiss camera in my hand I was ready. First came on my way, Bosepukur Sitala Mandir. I entirely and overall hated it. In my mind, I gave it a rating of 0.5/5 (that's something you call grace marks.) By then, my urge to have fast food was suppressed. I kept my mind fixed on one sentence - "Junking the junk food" (but this idea is not too effective, though).
What do you think? Not good at all. Bosepukur's pandal.

Next came the Talbagan pandal and I came back from the place very happy, not because of it's decor or something but because of the awesome snaps I got. My time and critical angle is always to right.

Taj Mahal? God, no. It's Talbagan's pandal.


Yeah, me and my camera is just too awesome.


Some "tal" trees of Talbagan are still living.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for commenting.