November 25, 2012

The Belated Durga Puja Story - Story 7 - Part 2

Then, after we left that pandal, we waved for a taxi (cab or whatever) which soon arrived - taking the point that this 'soon' was relative to a bullock cart's speed. Well, we arrived (Yes! We did.) Although the journey of 10 minutes took 50, the cab was pretty fast considering that we were confronted with a jam (A.k.a. The Great Wall of Kolkata). One of these photos below are of Ekdalia Evergreen and the other is of Singhi Park (and sorry for the tilted one.) There wasn't much to see out here. As I left the pandals and was returning home,  I still remember the way I was happy. I was tapping the ground continously with my new shoes and humming and getting the lyrics and the tune fixed in my mind:
Walking high with the moon in the sky..........
Walking high with the moon in the sky..........
You might have assumed that these are concrete structures but it's not, you may as well see here.

The Tilted One.

Was about to take the picture from the centre on the pandal but those people suddenly pushed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for commenting.